Our Teens

trip to topago

NR to Trinidad 2010

Thursday, July 8, 2010


Whats up everyone... this is Jonathan Ingram (a.k.a. J.I.) I have been up for a few hours now and thought while I'm the only one up I would go ahead and enter a few words on here. :) so far it has been a lot of fun. Gary shared more about how grateful they were for us coming down but honestly I feel we are the ones who should be grateful. The hearts of our family out here are incredible, the music is off the hook, and the island is beautiful. Every one is so genuine, and real down here. I personally feel I have needed this time to come down and be refreshed. The have a lot of question for us, but I had some for them as well like why do they drive on the wrong side of the street. lol :) It is so cool being able to just be in a whole other country and yet feel at home. Any way we are off to Tobago in a couple of hours. I cant wait they say it is so beautiful out there. I'm still working on getting some video put on here that was taken last night but it just takes a while for this stuff to upload. I think we also have video of the singing out here to but I'm sure it is not going to do it any justice. I had one of our teen brothers asked me last night how I liked the singles ministry. I just smiled and told him I love it and have never been more proud to be a part of any other ministry I have been in. The more I think of this the more I realize we truly have something special and I love how we have the opportunity to share that with Trinidad. Well I think I'm going to get off this now and do some reading before others start waking up. Love you all

1 comment:

  1. Really glad you are part of the EDGE ministry too, Jonathan :) Happy to hear you are having a good time!

    ReplyDelete