Our Teens

trip to topago

NR to Trinidad 2010

Tuesday, July 6, 2010


My name is Kristi Hickman and I'm so excited about traveling to Trinidad with my husband Jeff and the other North River disciples! I'm looking forward to building new friendships with the disciples in Trinidad and making faith building memories with my brothers and sisters on the mission team. I am grateful and amazed at the depth of the connection and bond we all share in Christ,even with brothers and sisters I haven't met yet! I know God fulfills His good purposes for us both as individuals and as churches. I can't wait to find out what specific plans He has for all of us on this trip. I am expecting to be led to women whom I can strengthen in their faith, and inspire in their walk with God or journey to God. I want to dream together of changing people's lives for eternity! I'm also expecting to meet disciples whose love for God challenges me, encourages me, and opens my heart up to deeper devotion to Him. I've never been on a mission trip quite like this and I know it will be life changing! Let's go!

1 comment:

  1. I miss you.I saw your girls on Sunday with Barbara and Hannah gave me a big hug...i know they miss you so much.I'm glad you are being challenged and that you are sharing your life with the people there.I cant wait to hear all about it when you come back.

    ReplyDelete