Our Teens

trip to topago

NR to Trinidad 2010

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Michael Cunningham, Port of Spain Church of Christ!! WoooH!!

Yo,this is MC and I am excited and happy to have the northriver teens with us here.(by the way i am 15 this year 2010) It has been great learning different cultures and understanding alot more about God. Well, this is my first blog on the site and I just want to share my experience with the northriver church(I was about to put choir instead of church)Anyway, the camp lasts an entire week and so far it has been very exciting,also very inspirational to me and many other teens out there.On monday we met the teens from atlanta and it was as akward as ever.(not for me I'm a cool guy)Eventually they settled over a period of three days.We have so many different nick names like Boo Boo,Spanish,Ryo and many other weird ones.I grew up in a christian home so i grew up learning about God, now i am at the age where i can make the decision to follow christ and make my way to heaven or choose the worldly life which only leeds to chaos and hell. When you put it this way it sounds very easy.Like just pick heaven but trust me the battle is not as easy as it seems.There are so many temptations that can mess with not only your relationship with God but the actual life that you live in the flesh here on earth.I hope that I will be able to get baptized soon.My parents were really glad to hear that from thier loving son.Well i don't really have much more to say so I will close by saying that if there is anyone who has advise on how to start on becoming a disciple and hopefully and estraudinary speaker.( think i spelled estraudinary wrong but oo well)

No comments:

Post a Comment