Our Teens

trip to topago

NR to Trinidad 2010

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Hello world. I have had SUCH an amazing time. Sorry Mom & Dad, but I don't want to come home just yet. Thurday we traveled 2 hours to Tobago and it was BEAUTIFUL! We went snorkling and saw reefs, which wasn't the most exciting experience for me because I definitely didn't want to touch the fire coral or whatever its called. Also, the next morning we got to go to the Mckenzie's hotel and experience the luxurious private beach. I can officially say I know how to body surf :) Anyway, the teens there were truly an inspiration and I look forward to spending more time with them. It was bitter sweet, but we were all grateful to get back "home" to our beautiful inn in Trinidad. Today was also very impactful. Travis and Brie gave an amazing communion and the singing in Trinidad is PHENOMENAL!! I was almost in tears! Ahhhh, and I can't forget the bake n' shark I had today. Sooooo good! Now I look forward to sharing more bonding experiences with my fellow teens, and speaking of which, I'm going to go lime with them now! Over 'n out. EH WE :)

1 comment:

  1. Hey sweetheart is so good to hear from you!! I am so glad you have this opportunity share God's love for all his people. I miss you tons even though YOU are not ready to come home yet. Dad and I can't wait to see you. Hugs and Kisses....

    ReplyDelete