Our Teens

trip to topago

NR to Trinidad 2010

Monday, July 5, 2010


"My name is Michelle Wright and I'll be heading to Trinidad and Tobago in just a few days! I am so truly excited about this trip and beyond grateful! I'm am so happy God has placed me in a church that has personal missions on it's mind. I am exceedingly happy that this mission is taking me to the Caribbean. :-). I look forward to meeting my brothers and sisters in the Caribbean and building relationships with them. I am eager to share with them with the lessons God has taught me over the years that will help them reach the plans God has for them. I am also thrilled about being able to go down with a team from North River! I look forward to building deep relationships and having wonderful memories with the group that's going down, especially the teen disciples, whom I admire so much for the stand that they have taken for the Lord so early in their lives. I also look forward to returning home with a deeper sense of the Lord, his serving heart and a bunch of great stories to share :-)!"

No comments:

Post a Comment