Our Teens

trip to topago

NR to Trinidad 2010

Wednesday, July 7, 2010


Hey Everyone! So i'm not as tired as I thought I would be... But I can't say I'm not ready to go to sleep :) Today was a long day but SO encouraging. Up to a few hours before going to midweek, I was cool and confident. Then a wave of insecurity came over for some reason! I was suddenly worried about the acceptance in the body. But, as soon as I walked in the door of the church, waves of hugs flooded over me. My doubt completely subsided and I felt at home. And, now thinking about it, I was at home! I was in my Father's house, a place which always brings a sense of calmness, familiarity, and love (I guess no matter where I am in the world!) It was just another example of God overpowering Satan and his schemes. I'm so excited for the ferry ride tomorrow to Tobago and to continue the bonding between my North River family. Talk to you later! (love you, mom and dad)

4 comments:

  1. Im so encouraged by you Ashley.I love your faith and deep love for God.I feel like im getting to know you a lil better through this.Praying for you and continue updating us.Im encouraged.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mom and I are so proud of you, Ashley! We are continuously amazed by your heart, your faith, and your love for God. Have a blast and keep blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ashley!! I am loving reading all the blogs and especially seeing your heart through your post...you are SOOOO amazing!! I know you are having such an impact on the church there and can't wait to see how this trip transforms you even more. I love you dearly and cannot wait to hear all about your trip when you come back home.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am constantly amazed by you.
    Thank you for being my best friend. I love you.
    Madison

    ReplyDelete