Our Teens

trip to topago

NR to Trinidad 2010

Tuesday, July 6, 2010


Hi! My name is Amber Heibeck and I am another teen honored to be going on this trip to Trinidad and Tobago. I cannot believe we are all hours away from what will most likey one of the best journies I'll ever go on. It's such a priviledge that I was chosen to be a part of this team with so many wonderful people. I can't wait to honor God by sharing the gospel with the teens of Trinidad. My prayer is that we all leave such an impact and also be able to take with us a lot from this experience. I'm exceedingly excited to spend a beautiful day at the beach in Tobago with my team and visit the midweek service there as well. I know that God is going to bless this trip in so many ways and I cannot wait to serve wholeheartedly for him! I know us teens will have a blast leading a camp and just being able to show God's love to so many people. I'm confident that we will all be used in amazing ways and leave a legacy. "With God, all things are possible". Love you all,
Amber :)

No comments:

Post a Comment